NeoNacho has class-dumped and shared the headers of tvOS.
An image component library for Alamofire, with all the networking related image utilities you’d expect, plus other useful treats like extensions for Inflation / Scaling / Rounding, single and multi-pass filter, and
A file management framework aiming to be simple and expressive. It uses Swift 2’s error handling for a safer coding, and has a bunch of custom operators.
A Mac OS X library for managing, booting and interacting with multiple iOS Simulators simultaneously. A new great tool for those of us developing end-to-end testing, or that need to automate tests for app that have some sort of device to device communication.
Related to FBSimulatorControl is WebDriverAgent.
Port of Android MPAndroidChart library. This is a rich collection of chart types that also look good.
Just a view you can bouncly drag from the side. It remind me of my favourite feature of Ubuntu the first time I installed it, the wobbly windows.
Answers to common “How do I test this with UI Testing?” questions.
ls for iTerm2. Graphical? Check the screenshot 😀.
Other Interesting Projects
- PhoneNumberPicker, a simple and easy to use view controller enabling you to enter a phone number with a country code similar to WhatsApp.
- SpriteKitAndFriends, a level based game that adds functionalities at every level. At the end of each level the new piece of functionality is explained in code.
- Watchman, a WatchOS2 Hangman Game.
- InteractivePlayerView, custom iOS music player view
- https://github.com/rob-nash/RRNCollapsableSectionTableView, collapsable table view sections with custom section header views.